Income Tax Services
We know that preparing your tax return each year can be confusing and daunting! We strive to provide a pleasant and stress-free experience by offering virtual tax preparation services including:
- Access to our secure online portal where you can upload your tax documents and download your tax returns
- Online Tax Organizers that guide you through the entire tax return including attaching documents and providing additional information
- Confidentially communicate with us through our secure Instant Messenger
- Notifications throughout the entire process so you know when your return is completed and ready for your review
- E-file authorization (Form 8879) sent through DocuSign (authentication required)
- Income tax service invoices that can be paid either by debit/credit card or bank transfer
We also provide in-person appointments to review your return if desired.
We prepare the following income tax returns, including primary residence state tax returns, at competitive rates:
- Individual tax returns (Form 1040)
- Corporate tax returns (Forms 1120 and 1120-S)
- Partnership tax returns (Form 1065)
- Estate, gift and trust tax returns (Forms 706, 709, and 1041)
- Nonprofit organization tax returns (Form 990/990-EZ/990-N)
Individual tax returns start at $325. Additional fees apply for itemized deductions, interest and/or dividends, profit and loss from business activity, capital gains/losses on investment sales, rental income and expenses, multi-state tax returns, and other forms as required. We also provide annual tax planning services so you'll know what to expect before year-end. We also offer student and military discounts!
Corporate, partnership, estate, gift, trust, and nonprofit organization tax returns start at $700. We can also review your balance sheet and profit and loss statements prior to preparing your returns to ensure accuracy at $75 per hour. We also provide S-Corp election and IRC 501(c)(3) application services for LLCs and nonprofit organizations! If you need tax resolution services, give us a call! We can help!
Due dates for tax return filing:
- Corporate and partnership tax returns: September 15, 2023
- Individual, estate, gift, and trust tax returns: October 16, 2023
- Nonprofit organizations: November 15, 2023 (for calendar year filers)
Call us today!
Duncan & Company, LLC